This post will be short and sweet. I’ve been getting into Vue.js lately for fun and profit. Overall it has been a love/hate relationship. Vue can be a powerful and easy to use tool once you get past the beginner bumps (and bruises).
My journey so far with the “progressive framework”:
- Read some Vue.js tutorials
- Build a functional app concept (but only in two huge files)
- Get frustrated and decide components are the way
- Read lots and lots of tutorials on components and select single file components (from the 7 ways to do components)
- Get SFCs working
- Decide you want to use a Vuex data store instead of passing parameters between components
- Luck out and find an amazing 10 video tutorial on Vuex
- Build a Pokedex for fun
Check out the youtube video from The Net Ninja on Vuex. His style really resonates with me. He spoke, I understood. Good stuff.